1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

LSU...hey louisiana!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by LSUGirl, Apr 27, 2004.

1. LSUGirl

LSUGirl Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

anybody else out there in LSU purgatory? I have been wait-listed by LSU-S, and my file is still under review at LSU-NO (been neither accepted, rejected, or wait-listed). Can't figure out which news is better at this point. I guess I"m just waiting for 5/15 and the Great Shuffle to begin.

Anybody out there in the Bayou State waiting as well?
    :confused:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Pathos

Pathos Junior Member

Hello,

I'm at NOLA now, but in 2001 I was on the wait list for LSU and got accepted like in Late JUNE. Some highly qualified candidate must have died or something, so don't give up hope. I started classes at NOLA before I got my rejection letter from Shreveport. The guy Kennedy is a real horses' ass. Don't give up, considering you got on a wait list you must have some magic about you. I will drink to you getting in.

Cheers.