Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

LSU Medicine

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Brandi, May 8, 2002.

1. Brandi

Brandi Junior Member

anyone heading to LSU in shreveport or new orleans?

2. Avi

Avi Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

I just withdrew from shreveport and am holding a spot at new orleans. I'm on waitlists at schools that I would choose over new orleans, though. But you never know. Where will you be heading next year, Brandi?

3. Brandi

Brandi Junior Member

well so far, I will be heading to Shreveport. I'm still waiting to hear from New Orleans. We are supposed to find out something this week. I'm hoping to go there. Where else are you waiting to hear from?

4. DrHope30

DrHope30 Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey Brandi, got pulled off LSU-NO waiting list on May 16th. I am also waiting to hear from Shreveport though I am certainly planning on accepting the New Orleans' acceptance. I don't care what anyone says, you cannot beat learning at Charity! With that said, Shreveport's atmosphere is awesome,,,everyone was friendly and very helpful. I think you will definitely be happy there if you don't get into NO. Good Luck Regardless...

5. Brandi

Brandi Junior Member

hey drhope.....did you get a letter from New Orleans? I really hope to hear something soon. When did you interview in New Orleans?

6. Sir William Osler

Sir William Osler Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

7. randomlogik

randomlogik Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

hello peoples, i am also from the baton rouge area. its nice to see some peoples from the area posting. :)
    Sir William, I am from Denham Springs High. So thats not to far away!

8. thelmalynx

thelmalynx Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

I am on the waitlist at NO also. Congratulations DrHope on your acceptance. DId they call or did they send you a letter. This is the only school to which I applied and am stressing out about this process. I just want to hear yes or no now. The waiting is the hardest part. Your help is greatly appreciated.

thelma

9. jbfuq

jbfuq Member
    7+ Year Member

I will be in New Orleans next fall....Good luck to those on the waitlist and hope to see you in NO in the fall.....

10. Emcat

Emcat Member
    10+ Year Member

I'll also be at LSU-NO in the fall! I'm a BR native and am just graduating from LSU. I'm looking forward to meeting ya'll!

11. Brandi

Brandi Junior Member

I called the med school in New Orleans today and they said we should hear something within the next week. Just wanted to let all you poor waiting people know