Program-Specific Info / Q's LSU New Orleans

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CCB13

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard back from LSU?

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone heard back from LSU?
I have! I got the email that I was accepted (was waitlisted last year) last Friday, but I have not gotten the official letter yet with all the information--they said that would come shortly!

Ok awesome! I got accepted too! And I got my packet of info in the mail yesterday:)

Members don't see this ad :)
awesome, PM me your name! Nice to meet a fellow classmate on here! hehe

I have! I got the email that I was accepted (was waitlisted last year) last Friday, but I have not gotten the official letter yet with all the information--they said that would come shortly!

Congratulations on your acceptance!! I am looking to apply to LSU this summer as well! If you don't mind me asking, would you mind sharing your stats (Cum GPA, Prereq GPA, and GRE score)? I am nervous and just wanted to be able to compare my own stats if you don't mind. I'd really appreciate it!

Ok awesome! I got accepted too! And I got my packet of info in the mail yesterday:)

Congratulations on your acceptance!! I am looking to apply to LSU this summer as well! If you don't mind me asking, would you mind sharing your stats (Cum GPA, Prereq GPA, and GRE score)? I am nervous and just wanted to be able to compare my own stats if you don't mind. I'd really appreciate it!