LSU-SOM or Tulane rentals/ or purchase

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Termwean

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a MSIII at LSU -NO and know a guy that wants me to advertise some houses for rent/ sale That would be perfect for a group of incoming 1st yr med students:

6771Marshall Foch
4 Bedroom 2Bathroom
$1900 p/month Call 504 908 8881
Too many amenities to list. This house is on a premier street in Lakeview. This section of Marshall Foch is back with many kids, neighbors etc. Very safe and not your typical street.
Deck in back, nice yard with shade huge tree, play or entertainment room, office, formal dining. Everything is brand new in this house! Awesome kitchen all granite custom cabinets and all stainless steel appliances. Note on this house is well over $1900. We are leasing for less so we can hold until market rebounds….

6951 Louis XIV
4 Bedroom 2Bathroom
For Sale or Lease
Sale Price $287,000
$2050 p/month Call 504 908 8881
Too many amenities to list. This house is on a premier street in Lakeview. This section of Lakeview is back with many kids and families, neighbors etc. Very safe and not your typical street.
Huge Backyard, almost the size of another lot. Huge tree, play or entertainment room, office, formal dining. Everything is brand new in this house! Awesome kitchen all granite custom cabinets and all stainless steel appliances.

5386 Fleur De Lis
5 Bedroom 4 Bathroom
$420,000 Purchase
$2900 p/month 504 908 8881
Too many amenities to list. This house is on a premier street in Lakewood and was valued at over $600,000 pre Katrina.
Deck in back, nice yard with shade, media room, play or entertainment room, office, formal dining, library etc. Everything is brand new in this house! Awesome kitchen all granite custom cabinets and all stainless steel appliances. Note on this house is well over $2900. Great Pad for Medical Students, close to downtown hospitals and uptown boozing.

I can probably arrange to get pics emailed if interested.

my email:

[email protected]
or PM me here and I can get you in touch with landlord.

Members don't see this ad.