LSUHSC New Orleans Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mrk2002

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everybody! I have an inteview in April at LSU in New Orleans and I am just wondering if anyone can offer any advice about the school, interview, etc.
Thanks you!

Members don't see this ad.

Check interviewfeedback.com for the best info.

Unfortunately, interview feedback has been down for a week and nobody knows when it'll be up.

If anyone has interviewed at LSU, please post away! :D :wink:

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed in October. It starts pretty late with a box lunch and tour with current students. You have three separate interviews: one with a student, and one of them is blind (the interviewer does not have access to your file).
Everyone there is really nice and the new curriculum is super neat-o.
I didn't get any ethical questions, just things pulled from my file. The blind interviewer asked about my motivation to become a doctor and my future plans.
Some of the other interviewees were asked the "what three people would you invite to dinner and why question". A couple were asked "what is the most important medical advancement", and one was asked "what is the most morally charged issue in medicine".
if you are driving, there is some construction around the complex and the parking lot is a little difficult to find so leave yourself some extra time.
Good Luck!

Thank you very much. I guess, that's what I wanted to find out!!