Lunch, May 26 in K'Ville

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OldManDave

Fossil Bouncer Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just to let some folks know...a few future KCOM'ers will be meeting in K'Ville on May 26 for lunch. Tentatively, we're meeting at 1:30pm at Aileron's Rest. It is on the south side of town on Business 63...about 1 mile north of where bus 63 splits off of 63.

If you can make it, you are welcome to join Jonathan, Carrie, my wife and myself. I you have questions, I will be staying at the Holiday Inn Express in K'Ville from 25 May until we find a place to live [prob at least until Fri/Sat]. If you're there, gimme a ring or leave a message so we can link-up.

wink.gif

------------------
'Old Man Dave'
KCOM, Class of '03

Members don't see this ad.

Please get a life pal!!! You spend alot of time writing messages that most of us couldn't give 2 hoots about. So my recommendation to you is , get out and enjoy your lifem because it seems to me you don't do that enough.

Hey Dave,
I don't know what his problem is. I have enjoyed your posts and look foreward to getting to know anyone that will be in Kirksville next week.

Members don't see this ad :)
Carrie,

No worry...I must first respect someone before their opinions matter...

I got your e-mail.

See ya' on the 26th!

------------------
'Old Man Dave'
KCOM, Class of '03

mr russon,
No one said that you had to read them. Isn't this the point of this forum? Yes, I know we should stick to topics dealing with our profession, but there is nothing wrong with trying to meet some people you're going to school with. Also, I think OldManDave has a life from his previous posts. He just enjoys this forum as I do too.

Thanks Syn...and yes, OMD has a great life! I love to meet and talk to new people...and these boards offer a unique venue for doing so.

Just to name one of my interests...

wink.gif

------------------
'Old Man Dave'
KCOM, Class of '03

OMD,
It looks like I just missed you guys by a few days. I just got back from K-ville yesterday and finally found a really great place to live.

I thought I would also pass along some info about a house that I looked at during my search that might be appealing to you. It is a house not too far from KCOM probably less than 5 minutes from school on the west side of town. Currently a second year student is living there. It had 3 bedrooms, living room, kitchen, one bath, laundry area and a 2 car garage. It was pretty well fixed up inside and had fairly new carpet and looked pretty nice. It also had a fairly decent size yard. They also would take pets. I would probably have taken it but I had already found something I liked a little better and I wasn't going to have to mow a yard on. There might be one problem for you though, because the student won't be moving out till August. If you are interested the person to contact is at ERA-Four Horizons and I think his name was Tom Dixon. Good Luck.

Rach