1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Lunch, May 26 in K'Ville

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by OldManDave, May 17, 1999.

1. OldManDave

OldManDave Fossil Bouncer Emeritus
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Just to let some folks know...a few future KCOM'ers will be meeting in K'Ville on May 26 for lunch. Tentatively, we're meeting at 1:30pm at Aileron's Rest. It is on the south side of town on Business 63...about 1 mile north of where bus 63 splits off of 63.

If you can make it, you are welcome to join Jonathan, Carrie, my wife and myself. I you have questions, I will be staying at the Holiday Inn Express in K'Ville from 25 May until we find a place to live [prob at least until Fri/Sat]. If you're there, gimme a ring or leave a message so we can link-up.

[​IMG]

------------------
    'Old Man Dave'
    KCOM, Class of '03

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. mr russon

mr russon Member
    10+ Year Member

Please get a life pal!!! You spend alot of time writing messages that most of us couldn't give 2 hoots about. So my recommendation to you is , get out and enjoy your lifem because it seems to me you don't do that enough.

4. Hskermdic

Hskermdic Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Hey Dave,
    I don't know what his problem is. I have enjoyed your posts and look foreward to getting to know anyone that will be in Kirksville next week.

5. OldManDave

Attending Physician
    Carrie,

No worry...I must first respect someone before their opinions matter...

I got your e-mail.

See ya' on the 26th!

------------------
    'Old Man Dave'
    KCOM, Class of '03

6. Synergy

Synergy Member
    10+ Year Member

mr russon,
    No one said that you had to read them. Isn't this the point of this forum? Yes, I know we should stick to topics dealing with our profession, but there is nothing wrong with trying to meet some people you're going to school with. Also, I think OldManDave has a life from his previous posts. He just enjoys this forum as I do too.

7. OldManDave

Attending Physician
    Thanks Syn...and yes, OMD has a great life! I love to meet and talk to new people...and these boards offer a unique venue for doing so.

Just to name one of my interests...

[​IMG]

------------------
    'Old Man Dave'
    KCOM, Class of '03

8. Rach

Rach Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

OMD,
    It looks like I just missed you guys by a few days. I just got back from K-ville yesterday and finally found a really great place to live.

I thought I would also pass along some info about a house that I looked at during my search that might be appealing to you. It is a house not too far from KCOM probably less than 5 minutes from school on the west side of town. Currently a second year student is living there. It had 3 bedrooms, living room, kitchen, one bath, laundry area and a 2 car garage. It was pretty well fixed up inside and had fairly new carpet and looked pretty nice. It also had a fairly decent size yard. They also would take pets. I would probably have taken it but I had already found something I liked a little better and I wasn't going to have to mow a yard on. There might be one problem for you though, because the student won't be moving out till August. If you are interested the person to contact is at ERA-Four Horizons and I think his name was Tom Dixon. Good Luck.

Rach