Lunch

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SilleAngyl

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
During the April MCAT that was administered at the college that I attend, out school supplied lunc for all of the MCATers. Do all schools do this or should we bring our lunches for the big day? Also, is it permissable to have bottled water with you while you are taking the test? On the admission ticket it says that you arent allowed to bring anything into the test that isnt pencils, pens, an eraser, or a watch, so what do you do with your lunch if you intend on packing one???

Members don't see this ad.

gujuDoc said:
You have to put bottles of water under your desks, at least where I took it. Remember those things can be distracting, so don't count on having it out because the noise and what not is distracting to other test takers, which is not fair to them.

Just take a sip of water during your 10 minute breaks and drink whatever you need to during lunch time.

As per all schools giving lunch, no most places don't. We were lucky TPR and Kaplan come to USF, but others who took it at HCC didn't get food without leaving the center to get their own food or without bringing their own food.

Yeah the water thing can be extremely distracting. I experienced this first hand during one of my proctored TPR tests. Funny how we don't notice how noisy certain actions can be until we have to concentrate!

Can anybody suggest a good meal for the day of the MCAT (breakfast, lunch and snacks