Lustre trial 15fx dose constraints

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

madchemist89

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have the Lustre trial protocol?

Members don't see this ad.

Nice prez

It's interesting tho in the thing they say
3JAqTLR.png

In then their plan
bY9oGem.jpg

I'm like "that 30 Gy looks a little juicy"

And then sure 'nuff:
93xFcaR.png

With a little more inhomo they could've made the plan a little bit better right @elementaryschooleconomics and @RickyScott ... this is the kind of homogeneity I would accept in a whole breast plan lol

They even made it explicit
IkniuuL.png

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
93xFcaR.png

With a little more inhomo they could've made the plan a little bit better this is the kind of homogeneity I would accept in a whole breast plan lol
The post from Swaminath on mednet said the 60/15 was meant to be more like a standard fractionated approach, so they mandated ~110% hotspots. He's just thinking about us poor americans. Can't do stereo for > 5 fractions.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Thanks! I was looking for the lung constraint. I missed it at the bottom of that mednet thread.

NRGLU004 also has 60/15 constraints. SUNSET trial also has 60/15 constraints.

The post from Swaminath on mednet said the 60/15 was meant to be more like a standard fractionated approach, so they mandated ~110% hotspots. He's just thinking about us poor americans. Can't do stereo for > 5 fractions.

Pay for a fractionated stereo case is pretty similar to 15 fraction IMRT/IGRT. So 5 fractions, 15 fractions... Both ok to me. You can create a stereo plan and just call it 15 fraction IMRT/IGRT.

6 fractions?! GTFO

Reactions: 3 users
Pay for a fractionated stereo case is pretty similar to 15 fraction IMRT/IGRT. So 5 fractions, 15 fractions... Both ok to me. You can create a stereo plan and just call it 15 fraction IMRT/IGRT.

6 fractions?! GTFO
6 is pissing on American flag

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
8 is great.

6-7 not great, bob!

Reactions: 1 user
-7 Gy x 10 for big, but not so bad.
-5 Gy x15 for big, bad and ugly (at least to the parts that aren’t touching something important)

Reactions: 1 user