M1 at Ros.Franklin Uni looking to buy furniture.Anyone selling?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaz

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there
Iam a recent M1 at ros franklin uni med school and was looking to buy some furniture.I live at the woodlands appartments and was wondering whether anyone has any furniture to sell or know of any place close by.I am looking for a sofa, a table to eat on and some chairs and a t.v.Please Pm me if you are selling any of these or know where in north chicago i can get them for a good deal( no thrift shops or salvation army plz).I bought my bed from american matress.Specifiaclly, are thre any M3's that have moved downtown and are selling things.Again PM me
thanx
Vaz

Members don't see this ad.

Vaz said:
Hi there
Iam a recent M1 at ros franklin uni med school and was looking to buy some furniture.I live at the woodlands appartments and was wondering whether anyone has any furniture to sell or know of any place close by.I am looking for a sofa, a table to eat on and some chairs and a t.v.Please Pm me if you are selling any of these or know where in north chicago i can get them for a good deal( no thrift shops or salvation army plz).I bought my bed from american matress.Specifiaclly, are thre any M3's that have moved downtown and are selling things.Again PM me
thanx
Vaz
closing because this is a duplcate thread. in the future, please pick one forum and just post one copy of a thread on SDN. if anyone wants to reply the other one is here:

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=297080

Status
Not open for further replies.