MA in Biomedical Sciences Midwestern Downers Grove

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DRTdds

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all!

Has anyone been accepted in to the MA in Biomedical Sciences program at MWU-Downers Grove campus?

Has anyone completed or currently in the program that could provide feedback such as advice/anything to be prepared for? Or has anyone had good acceptance rates in to dental schools after completing the program?

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

I've heard a lot of good things about this program. I interviewed there in October and talked to some MA students. They said it's an awesome program and as long as you score within one standard deviation of their mean DAT score then you will get an interview (I think at both campuses!).

I don't know about Downer's Grove, but at MWU-AZ, a significant number of people in our class completed the MA program here in Glendale.

MA is kinda tough. It is good program though. Find more about Articulation program. It has guaranteed interview. Getting an interview at Midwestern has very good chance of getting into dental program!