Made a mistake on AADSAS! Help me please!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dentistgirl1

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Alright so I must've gone through my application a thousand times before submitting my application in August, but I JUST DISCOVERED I made a mistake, I dual enrolled at a community college when I was in high school and took one last course there during my first semester at my University (last semester attended being fall 2013). However, somehow on the colleges attended section it's showing December 2014 as the last date! It must have scrolled down when I was using my mouse or something.. Idk :(
They have all my transcripts so they know I haven't taken any classes there since then but I still can't help but freak out!
I'm filling out a secondary application now and I just realized this problem! What should I do? Any help would be appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Report the proper date on your secondary application and note the administrative mistake on your primary for clarity.

Then, Netflix and chill.
LOL. How would I go about noting the administrative mistake on my primary (AADSAS?)?

you probably don't need to do anything. this is why it takes 4-6 weeks to verify your gpa. they check all of this.