Made Rediculously Simple series, First Aid, Mosby's, and Kaplan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rinoxus

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I got to much material to study. I know that the Made Rediculously simple series is good for Micro, but they also have biochem, path, phys, and anat. Has anyone given these a go for NBDE 1? Anyone tried Mosby's, Kaplan, or First Aid? I know everyone swears by the Decks, but sometimes they seem a little to simple. So I thought I shouldgo a little more in depth.

Members don't see this ad.

So I got to much material to study. I know that the Made Rediculously simple series is good for Micro, but they also have biochem, path, phys, and anat. Has anyone given these a go for NBDE 1? Anyone tried Mosby's, Kaplan, or First Aid? I know everyone swears by the Decks, but sometimes they seem a little to simple. So I thought I shouldgo a little more in depth.

hi rinoxus.......kindly let me know if lipincott's for micro is good enuff?

hi
i am in very much need of lippincot for biochmistry and board reveiw series for physiology.........at present i hav only kaplan notes and iam gong thru th anatomy section

one more thng which iam confused is do we need to read th whole body anatomy in details like all th nerves and arteies other than head and neck

plz if some one has nbde part 1 material which ihave mentioned above and other material ,in cd or dvd is ok for me..

thanks
fatimah