Magnetism/ Electricity

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

badmintondr

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was told by my princeton review instructor that electrostatics/magnetism was only tested on the MCAT in free response type questions. Is this true?

I'm tackling the hardest things for me first and my gosh, it's kicking my butt!
:) ... :oops: ... :( ... :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

doesn't free response = write out an essay? um, PS is a multiple choice tests.

LOL! I'm so sorry. My brain is so fried I can't even use the right terms. I meant free standing questions. Sorry about that haha.

Members don't see this ad :)
That is not true at all. Just take a look at the official AAMC practice exams: they are loaded with passages on electricity/magnetism.

I was told by my princeton review instructor that electrostatics/magnetism was only tested on the MCAT in free response type questions. Is this true?

I'm tackling the hardest things for me first and my gosh, it's kicking my butt!
:) ... :oops: ... :( ... :scared:

To get an idea of what exactly is tested, look through the "official" threads for the various MCAT dates. You will notice that in 2009, several posters mentioned that they had passages on electromagnetism or electrostatics. Are you absolutely sure that's what the teacher said (or meant), because it is so glaringly wrong that it sounds like it was a mis-speak or brain fart?