Mail Order Pharmacist in Albuquerque, NM!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CSIRecce

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm a recruiter and am working on a project in New Mexico. The compensation is great and so is the company (both will be discussed further to whomever desires). You can either have a BS, Masters, or PharmD. But retail pharmacy experience is a must. It's a 9-5 Monday through Friday position (I know some of you retail pharms out there hate your current hours). No relocation offered.

If you are interested, email me at [email protected].

Take care!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Folks!

I'm a recruiter and am working on a project in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The compensation is great and so is the company (both will be discussed further to whomever desires). You can either have a BS, Masters, or PharmD. But retail pharmacy experience is a must. It's a 9-5 Monday through Friday position (I know some of you retail pharms out there hate your current hours). No relocation offered.

If you are interested, email me at [email protected].

Take care!

There is a jobs forum and all job postings go in there. Here is a link. Post there to all your heart's content.

If we don't do that, our forum quickly becomes saturated with every sleazy recruiter from Maine to Oregon looking for a stack of resumes to plop down on various peoples' desks...no offense. Don't be surprised if a mod bans you for advertising.

There is a jobs forum and all job postings go in there. Here is a link. Post there to all your heart's content.

If we don't do that, our forum quickly becomes saturated with every sleazy recruiter from Maine to Oregon looking for a stack of resumes to plop down on various peoples' desks...no offense. Don't be surprised if a mod bans you for advertising.

No offense taken, and thanks for the heads up. There are so many forums and sub-forums I just can't find my way around here. To any moderator, feel free to move this thread.

Thanks