1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Mailbox drought anyone?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by Smokey223, Oct 30, 2001.

1. Smokey223

Smokey223 Member
    7+ Year Member

I heard back from 3 schools pretty quickly, and have already been accepted. However, I still have 6 applications out there and haven't heard a peep from them since. Anyone experiencing the same thing? :confused:
    I completed all applications by mid to late September. (I am unsure however when my DO recommendation was submitted, although I got the invite from LECOM and I know they required a DO rec). Basically everyday I am walking away from the mailbox very unhappy. :(

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Amra

Amra A Quiet Voice of Reason
    10+ Year Member

Where did you get accepted to? Where you looking to go?

4. Dr JPH

Dr JPH Membership Revoked
    Removed 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    2 contacts within 3 days of eachother...that was about 2 weeks ago. Nothing since.

5. Smokey223

Smokey223 Member
    7+ Year Member

Amra-I was accepted at UNECOM. I am looking to stay on the east coast. I want to hear something, whether it be a rejection, interview or hold pile, from NYCOM, PCOM, and UMDNJ...People have been posting quick turn around times, so I am just worried. I know they will contact me eventually with some news. I'm just being impatient since it's been awhile since I have heard anything.