Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Mailbox drought anyone?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by Smokey223, Oct 30, 2001.

1. Smokey223

Smokey223 Member

I heard back from 3 schools pretty quickly, and have already been accepted. However, I still have 6 applications out there and haven't heard a peep from them since. Anyone experiencing the same thing? :confused:
    I completed all applications by mid to late September. (I am unsure however when my DO recommendation was submitted, although I got the invite from LECOM and I know they required a DO rec). Basically everyday I am walking away from the mailbox very unhappy. :(

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Amra

Amra A Quiet Voice of Reason

Where did you get accepted to? Where you looking to go?

4. Dr JPH

Dr JPH Banned
    Banned

Resident [Any Field]
    2 contacts within 3 days of eachother...that was about 2 weeks ago. Nothing since.

5. Smokey223

Smokey223 Member

Amra-I was accepted at UNECOM. I am looking to stay on the east coast. I want to hear something, whether it be a rejection, interview or hold pile, from NYCOM, PCOM, and UMDNJ...People have been posting quick turn around times, so I am just worried. I know they will contact me eventually with some news. I'm just being impatient since it's been awhile since I have heard anything.