Mailbox drought anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Smokey223

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I heard back from 3 schools pretty quickly, and have already been accepted. However, I still have 6 applications out there and haven't heard a peep from them since. Anyone experiencing the same thing? :confused:
I completed all applications by mid to late September. (I am unsure however when my DO recommendation was submitted, although I got the invite from LECOM and I know they required a DO rec). Basically everyday I am walking away from the mailbox very unhappy. :(

Members don't see this ad.

Where did you get accepted to? Where you looking to go?

2 contacts within 3 days of eachother...that was about 2 weeks ago. Nothing since.

Amra-I was accepted at UNECOM. I am looking to stay on the east coast. I want to hear something, whether it be a rejection, interview or hold pile, from NYCOM, PCOM, and UMDNJ...People have been posting quick turn around times, so I am just worried. I know they will contact me eventually with some news. I'm just being impatient since it's been awhile since I have heard anything.