mailings happen according to the order in which files were completed.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mlle

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just spoke with Randy in Washington and he said that about 200-300 applications get mailed out every time and that they are processed in the order of completion.

they still haven't received my last transcript. God knows when my app will go out...

:confused:

And he also said there is a "huuugge amount of applicants this year" so things aren't done according to the timelines they used to have in past cycles.

I'm scared and honestly, I just need one interview and one acceptance. AMEN!

Members don't see this ad.

A "huuuuge" # of applicants already, and it's only mid July.

aurora507 said:
A "huuuuge" # of applicants already, and it's only mid July.

July and August is usually the busiest part of the application season. Just get those applications submitted as soon as possible and don't worry about the competition. :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
tinman831 said:
July and August is usually the busiest part of the application season. Just get those applications submitted as soon as possible and don't worry about the competition. :luck:

can you plaese tell me when is the earliest time to send application. I want to apply for year 2008. probably their application starts in mid may 2007 right? but I want to know when to send my transcrips and letters to be considered the first applicantas?
thanks

parastoosh said:
can you plaese tell me when is the earliest time to send application. I want to apply for year 2008. probably their application starts in mid may 2007 right? but I want to know when to send my transcrips and letters to be considered the first applicantas?
thanks

may 15th 2007 will probably be the first date