Make notecards vs. Use Chad's/Khan videos

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jdido09

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I am giving myself about 4 days to do content review since I just finished all of the content for SN2ed's schedule. I am hoping someone else here that has seen benefit from either of these can provide input.

On one hand, I can look over my notes and make notecards of them for each chapter so that I'd be writing them down a second time.

On the other hand, I could use Khan videos or buy Chad's videos and get through as many as possible on weak subjects (Physics + G.C.) over the next 4 days.

Any help is really appreciated!!

Members don't see this ad.

What are Chad's videos?

only the best videos ever!!! (course saver.com without the space)

definitely get chad's videos, go thru them (at like 1.5x speed) and take notes! more beneficial than anything else at this point! easily go thru them all in less than 2 days, take half a day to review the notes you took on videos. highly recommended!

Members don't see this ad :)
Do most of you make notecards from you BR readings? Or just move on to videos/other sources for a brush up?

Never heard of Chad's videos, but I used Khan during my prep. I think Khan gives a fundamental view of complex material which translated to me being able to extract the fundamental ideas from complex passages. .02

only the best videos ever!!! (course saver.com without the space)

definitely get chad's videos, go thru them (at like 1.5x speed) and take notes! more beneficial than anything else at this point! easily go thru them all in less than 2 days, take half a day to review the notes you took on videos. highly recommended!

this is EXACTLY what i have been doing recently. they're the best :). and going at 1.5 speed is perfect when u just wanna make sure you know everything

better than Khan academy?

i would definitely say so. even though Chad doesn't have bio videos all his other videos are amazing. for anyone who doesn't mind spending a few extra bucks his videos are something i would HIGHLY recommend.

yea chad's vids focuses on the actual topics ull see on the test (no bio though) and doesnt go into very specific stuff, which u would see in a course