• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
Aug 10, 2011
Status
Pre-Medical
I am new tot he forum and am just starting my long journey to medicine. I have decided not to tell anyone my major or what I want to do because every time I do they look at me and say "oh well that's nice but have you looked at all the other careers in medicine like a tech?" If I wanted to be a tech I would say I'm gonna become a tech. I have an asscoiates in general studies which didn't do anything for me and I have to start all over again. Every time someone says that it just pisses me off. Anyway glad to have found this forum, lots of good info on here.

Last edited:

iceman132

Membership Revoked
Removed
5+ Year Member
May 24, 2011
Status
What is an AA

MrBananaGrabber

No Touching!
Jun 11, 2011
Status
Pre-Medical
Sorry that you 'haft' to start all over again.

About the Ads

minerva3121

7+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2010
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I am new tot he forum and am just starting my long journey to medicine. I have decided not to tell anyone my major or what I want to do because every time I do they look at me and say "oh well that's nice but have you looked at all the other careers in medicine like a tech?" If I wanted to be a tech I would say I'm gonna become a tech. I have an AA in general studies which didn't do anything for me and I haft to start all over again. Every time someone says that it just pisses me off. Anyway glad to have found this forum, lots of good info on here.
:welcome: to SDN. Don't let other people get you down if your heart is set on medicine.

Last edited:
About the Ads