SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Making Money on the Internet

Discussion in 'Medical Students - MD' started by dr.sof, Feb 29, 2000.

1. dr.sof

dr.sof Member 10+ Year Member

Jul 15, 1999
    I just graduated from medschool in Dec and currently am waiting for the Match results in order to start my residency in July. Basically, I have some time on my hands! I heard that there are opportunities to work on the internet and make some money. Does anyone know of any medical sights that I could work for? What about non-medical?
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. vick

vick Junior Member

Feb 5, 2000
  4. jet li

jet li Junior Member 10+ Year Member

Mar 1, 2000
    congrats dr.sof!!! I'm sure you are excited about the match!! What are you applying for? Good luck.
  5. msmithmdtobe

msmithmdtobe Junior Member

Mar 7, 2000
    San Jose, CA 94602
    With the scramble coming up I have been looking for the backup backup plan. There are two sites on the web to post resumes for the scramble. seems to be the better one as I can add programs to my profile and it appears they emailed every program director like the match. I have also seen which only let me post to one specialty though and I can't search programs like on and FREIDA. Are there any others that I am missing?
    Mike Smith Jr
    MS4 UCLA

6. Dr JPH

Dr JPH Banned Banned 10+ Year Member

Feb 4, 2000
    I don't know of any websites that you can make good money, but I can tell you one thing....E-TRADE!
    Buy Rite Aid Pharmacy (RAD)'s hanging around $6.oo a share and SURE to go up.
    I am not wrong about this!!

Josh Hazelton
    [email protected]
    University of the Sciences in Philadelphia
    "D.O. Wannabe"