Making Money on the Internet

Discussion in 'Medical Students - MD' started by dr.sof, Feb 29, 2000.

1. dr.sof

dr.sof Member
    10+ Year Member

I just graduated from medschool in Dec and currently am waiting for the Match results in order to start my residency in July. Basically, I have some time on my hands! I heard that there are opportunities to work on the internet and make some money. Does anyone know of any medical sights that I could work for? What about non-medical?

2. vick

vick Junior Member

3. jet li

jet li Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

congrats dr.sof!!! I'm sure you are excited about the match!! What are you applying for? Good luck.

4. msmithmdtobe

msmithmdtobe Junior Member

With the scramble coming up I have been looking for the backup backup plan. There are two sites on the web to post resumes for the scramble. findaresident.com seems to be the better one as I can add programs to my profile and it appears they emailed every program director like the match. I have also seen netscramble.com which only let me post to one specialty though and I can't search programs like on findaresident.com and FREIDA. Are there any others that I am missing?
    Mike Smith Jr
    MS4 UCLA

------------------

5. Dr JPH

Dr JPH Membership Revoked
    Removed 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I don't know of any websites that you can make good money, but I can tell you one thing....E-TRADE!
    Buy Rite Aid Pharmacy (RAD)...it's hanging around $6.oo a share and SURE to go up.
    I am not wrong about this!!

------------------
    Josh Hazelton
    [email protected]
    University of the Sciences in Philadelphia
    "D.O. Wannabe"