Making Money on the Internet

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dr.sof

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just graduated from medschool in Dec and currently am waiting for the Match results in order to start my residency in July. Basically, I have some time on my hands! I heard that there are opportunities to work on the internet and make some money. Does anyone know of any medical sights that I could work for? What about non-medical?

Members don't see this ad.

congrats dr.sof!!! I'm sure you are excited about the match!! What are you applying for? Good luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
With the scramble coming up I have been looking for the backup backup plan. There are two sites on the web to post resumes for the scramble. findaresident.com seems to be the better one as I can add programs to my profile and it appears they emailed every program director like the match. I have also seen netscramble.com which only let me post to one specialty though and I can't search programs like on findaresident.com and FREIDA. Are there any others that I am missing?
Mike Smith Jr
MS4 UCLA

------------------

I don't know of any websites that you can make good money, but I can tell you one thing....E-TRADE!
Buy Rite Aid Pharmacy (RAD)...it's hanging around $6.oo a share and SURE to go up.
I am not wrong about this!!

------------------
Josh Hazelton
[email protected]
University of the Sciences in Philadelphia
"D.O. Wannabe"