Male premeds/meds ugly??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

coffeeluver

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Let's hear your opinions

Members don't see this ad.

Have people vote on this one!

Of course there are NO hot male premeds or doctors. There is NO way a hot guy would want to study, NO WAY. He would have far more important things to do like drink and pick up bartenders. I mean seriously why would they want to devote themselves to a career when they can just be the regulars at the corner pub for the rest of their lives, or live off of their 80 year old sugar mommas:) There is no way in hell. Bottom line, if I see a hot guy I know for a fact he CANNOT be smart. There is just no way. Likewise if I see an average looking guy I know he MUST be really smart.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm male, 6'3", buffed up enough that even hulk hogan would blush. Hung like a mule, pearly white teeth, a boyish charm and even have my own stylist. Am I hot, you decide. But I will give you this little tidbit, most of my fellow classmates are dorks, I love em but they just can't hang with captain fantastic!

I will give you ladies this bit of information, by and large there are more hot guys in medicine then hot girls, simply due to mans role in society. We are trained at a young age to be providers, therefore hot or not we must work in order to fullfill our role in society. Society is much more forgiving to woman that aren't as driven.

Tooth

TiggidyTooth said:
I'm male, 6'3", buffed up enough that even hulk hogan would blush. Hung like a mule, pearly white teeth, a boyish charm and even have my own stylist. Am I hot, you decide. But I will give you this little tidbit, most of my fellow classmates are dorks, I love em but they just can't hang with captain fantastic!

I will give you ladies this bit of information, by and large there are more hot guys in medicine then hot girls, simply due to mans role in society. We are trained at a young age to be providers, therefore hot or not we must work in order to fullfill our role in society. Society is much more forgiving to woman that aren't as driven.

Tooth

wow... u gooooootta be gay...

:laugh:

I was wondering when this would come out with all the pools about premed/med women. Curious to see what people have to say. Somehow I think it's gonna turn out to be the same stuff on the analagous thread.

hehe, have fun.

Lochmoor.

TiggidyTooth said:
We are trained at a young age to be providers, therefore hot or not we must work in order to fullfill our role in society. Society is much more forgiving to woman that aren't as driven.

By your post, I'd think society trains men to be asses. Oh wait, it does. :rolleyes: :p

TiggidyTooth said:

Tooth

6'3" = 3'6" ; buffed = 300 lbs of fat...sure, anyone can describe themselves as hunks. :laugh: :laugh:

TiggidyTooth said:
I'm male, 6'3", buffed up enough that even hulk hogan would blush. Hung like a mule...
Tooth

It's funny that you are "hung" like an animal known for being sterile :laugh:

bruinrab said:
By your post, I'd think society trains men to be asses. Oh wait, it does. :rolleyes: :p

HAHAHAHAHAHA! So true, so true. :thumbup:

bruinrab said:

And by judging your post society trains women to be emotionally unstable and lacking rationality :D

Tooth

TiggidyTooth said:
And by judging your post society trains women to be emotionally unstable and lacking rationality :D

Tooth
It may. But my parents trained me to be honest. ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
I like how the female equivalent of this thread has people posting serious, emotional responses, where this one just has a lot of wisecracking. It's funny: if you are female, the question is very relevant, but if you are male, it doesn't even matter. (I'm glad I'm male :).)

Lion-O said:
I like how the female equivalent of this thread has people posting serious, emotional responses, where this one just has a lot of wisecracking. It's funny: if you are female, the question is very relevant, but if you are male, it doesn't even matter. (I'm glad I'm male :).)

That struck me also. But I got nothin but love for the nymphs of sdn!!

TOoth

TiggidyTooth said:
I'm sure your a sweety, wanna check out my wash board abs?

Tooth

Not particularly. Why would I want to check out yours when I have a wonderful set (complete with a wonderful man) waiting for me at home? :)

bruinrab said:
Not particularly. Why would I want to check out yours when I have a wonderful set (complete with a wonderful man) waiting for me at home? :)

I may neither be wonderful nor waiting but I will be around. Did I mention I shave off the hair around my nipples so and I have a lusterous layer of blond chest hair? You'll be back.

Tooth

TiggidyTooth said:
I may neither be wonderful nor waiting but I will be around. Did I mention I shave off the hair around my nipples so and I have a lusterous layer of blond chest hair? You'll be back.

Tooth

hung like a mule, washboard abs, cut like hulk hogan, and he shaves his nipples? damn girls, hold me back. i believe we are dealing with one of two things: a) a pathological liar, or b) a metrosexual. lets see some pics to back up all this bragging.

lilmo said:
hung like a mule, washboard abs, cut like hulk hogan, and he shaves his nipples? damn girls, hold me back. i believe we are dealing with one of two things: a) a pathological liar, or b) a metrosexual. lets see some pics to back up all this bragging.

Are you kidding? I'm not free you silly little mynx. I tell you what though, you show me yours and after recieving said picture I will gladly begin reveilling (sp?) parts of my luminous physique. Example, if someone gives me a picture of themeselves I will generously post a picture of a fraction of my mind numbing body for you to admire. The more pictures I recieve of you little nymphettes the more pieces you shall receive to put together for your veiwing pleasure :D Now, all I need to know is if you want my shaven or waxed, except for the chest hair, the chest hair stays thick and full of volume. Oh, my cheeks (de butt) might need a little sprucing up too so I may need a little time. Ta Ta

Tooth

TiggidyTooth said:

Tooth
If I wanted a teddy bear, I'd just go to the Build-a-Bear store -- made to my sepcifications, and it wouldn't talk back. :p

bruinrab said:
If I wanted a teddy bear, I'd just go to the Build-a-Bear store -- made to my sepcifications, and it wouldn't talk back. :p

have you fallen completely off your rocker. You can't buy this. Man (or woman) can't create this. This is god given! As far as the talking thing goes that can be arranged.

Tooth

Tooth,

If you have a such a gifted body, why don't you just spend time hanging out at the beach/bar picking up girls instead of posting on an anonymous forum, desperate for attention!

TiggidyTooth said:
have you fallen completely off your rocker. You can't buy this. Man (or woman) can't create this. This is god given! As far as the talking thing goes that can be arranged.

Tooth
Sorry, I've just never been partial to blondes. And you're right about the talking thing -- that's what duct tape is for. :smuggrin:

CalBeE said:
Tooth,

If you have a such a gifted body, why don't you just spend time hanging out at the beach/bar picking up girls instead of posting on an anonymous forum, desperate for attention!

You are absolutely right. I do, however, enjoy communicating with the lasses of sdn because the bar can be so unfullfilling at times. Just last night I let out a little wimper while being practically dry humped by some out of control harlet thinking how I wished that I could be here, with you, where I wouldn't be judged by my looks. But that's all changed now and I see that by my biting to the op's message has turned this world too into an unwelcoming place, just as the social one has. Alas, the tortures of beauty!! Why do you curse me Lord!! Why?!

Off to work on my tan

Peace

Tooth

never has a post screamed out more for being moved to the lounge than this one and the hot pre-med female thread.

I like the kind of guy who can spend all of his time complimenting me...and keeping me "busy" rather than making himself look pretty. "Pretty" boys scare me... :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

hehehe

HIlarious thread, 'nuff said

Tooth,

Don't listen to the envious...... *I* think you are da bomb :thumbup:

[hehehhehe this thread is absolutely hilarious]

Tooth,
It sounds like you're comfortable and very secure with your sexuality. Man, all gay people should follow in your footsteps. Stop embarrasing yourself you tool!

lilmo said:
Or c) a homosexual. Why do you think that metrosexual behavior makes you more of a sexy man? The only person you're appealing to are other "sexy" men.

kaikai128 said:
I like the kind of guy who can spend all of his time complimenting me...and keeping me "busy" rather than making himself look pretty. "Pretty" boys scare me... :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

hehehe
This man will compliment you and keep you busy as much as you like. And just to your specifications, he isn't a pretty boy.

umass rower said:
This man will compliment you and keep you busy as much as you like. And just to your specifications, he isn't a pretty boy.

wow...poor guy. he prolly hasn't seen much action or his willy in decades.

whoa poor guy! :(

:confused: Why are we giving tooth so much attention? It only fuels his neurosis. But I guess the good laugh I had was worth it. :laugh:

nascentdoc said:
Tooth,
It sounds like you're comfortable and very secure with your sexuality. Man, all gay people should follow in your footsteps. Stop embarrasing yourself you tool!

Nascentdoc is my son! Would you believe that I'm actually quite the homophobe? Well, actually I'm not, but you obviously have no appreciation how long it takes to measure every single slippery strand of chest hair, while checking for imperfections and keeping in mind that every strand must be of comparable length. The only tool in this room is the one who is so apparently sexually unsatisfied due to no lack in effort I imagine. Keep the dream alive!

Tooth

kels said:
Or c) a homosexual. Why do you think that metrosexual behavior makes you more of a sexy man? The only person you're appealing to are other "sexy" men.

Although I see the correlation between vanity and homosexuality, it most certainly is not exclusively the case my furry little friend.

Tooth

Athena said:
Tooth,

Don't listen to the envious...... *I* think you are da bomb :thumbup:

[hehehhehe this thread is absolutely hilarious]

Thank you thank you. If you sign up for my fan club I will send thee a sample of my chest hair. Stuff of legend.

Tooth