• Pharmacy Job Market Webinar

Are you considering applying to pharmacy school but are concerned about job prospects when you graduate? Join us on Wednesday, July 28th at 8 PM Eastern to hear from three PharmDs about their experiences and options outside of retail pharmacy.

honsano

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 8, 2001
The bitter cold midwest
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
I really don't know too much about this subject and was wondering if anyone knew of a book which could enlighten me on the subject. I have the summer for a sizeable book so there will be no worries about that. Anyone with good suggestions then please fire away. Thanks peeps

dutchman

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 5, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Post Doc
I really don't know too much about this subject and was wondering if anyone knew of a book which could enlighten me on the subject. I have the summer for a sizeable book so there will be no worries about that. Anyone with good suggestions then please fire away. Thanks peeps

NO book will be better than using the SDN search button on the residency/specialty forums.

Jan 21, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
dummies.jpg

J/K. ;)

About the Ads

sirus_virus

nonsense poster
10+ Year Member
Nov 6, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Non-Student

BTW, the average doctor gets sued at least once in their career. EMs and Rads average 1 suit every six years, and 1 in 5 patients consider suing their doctor. Welcome to the United States of America.

Law2Doc

5K+ Member
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Dec 20, 2004
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
BTW, the average doctor gets sued at least once in their career. EMs and Rads average 1 suit every six years, and 1 in 5 patients consider suing their doctor. Welcome to the United States of America.

I agree with the initial part of your post but have no clue how anyone could be sure what percentage of patients consider suing their doctor. (This doesn't sound like something people would necessarilly be forthright about in a survey).

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.