Mammalian Physiology or Zoology?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

babytomato

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm figuring out what courses I want to take for my biology major. Under one of the categories, I can either take mammalian phys, zoology, or botany. I took gen bio from the same prof who teaches zoology and I liked him, but I wonder if anyone would suggest taking mammalian phys over zoology for dental school. Zoology sounds more interesting to me, but I'm also enjoying my anatomy class.

Do you guys have any suggestions/advice? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I believe there are some schools that require physiology. That course you will take again in dental school so of the three, that would be most helpful for you.

Members don't see this ad :)
I believe there are some schools that require physiology. That course you will take again in dental school so of the three, that would be most helpful for you.

I'm actually taking an anatomy & physiology class right now. Mammalian phys is offered as a senior level class here. If you took it, would you say it helped you in grad school?

Mammalian Phys in my undergrad was a year-long hardcore course. I'd say take that!

P.S. Please "Like" this... I haven't been on this for a long time and need to change some stuff in the profile, but there is this new crap about like ratio to posts....

Reactions: 1 users