Manchester University Pharmacy C/O 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FuturePharmD96

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
HEY! Hope everyones having a spectacular fall term, (16 hours plus pharmacy tech job) (im struggling!:) )
thats beside the point, I have an interview coming up on 10/07 for this schools pharmacy program and I am nervous!! I was excited to have gotten this interview but it looks like they have 45 students per interview (i could be wrong) which is a lot considering they only accept 73ish for the program.
What should I expect, anyone else have this interview day?
any tips? can you post your stats? if you get the interview do you usually get in?

ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED

Members don't see this ad.

I have an interview on the 7th as well!

Members don't see this ad :)
I have a interview on the 7th as well!!! I'm so excited I heard nothing but great things about the school. Really excited to meet everyone, I hope we all get in!!

I have a interview on the 7th as well!!! I'm so excited I heard nothing but great things about the school. Really excited to meet everyone, I hope we all get in!!
Congratulations! I hope we all get in too! :)
Did you apply early decision?

Awesome! What have you heard? Im so nervous- where are you from?
I'm from Fort Wayne, actually just a few minutes from MUCOP. I have heard awesome things about the school. It sounds like the staff and faculty really care about the students and do everything they can to help them succeed! Where are you from?

Thank you, you too! Yes I did apply early admissions, what about you? I'm coming from out of Michigan
I did not apply early decision, but the wanted to interview. Thats why im nervous i feel like they want to get rid of me lol

I'm from Fort Wayne, actually just a few minutes from MUCOP. I have heard awesome things about the school. It sounds like the staff and faculty really care about the students and do everything they can to help them succeed! Where are you from?
I'm from the mid south, ill be flying there!

So interview went well to whoever is keeping up with this thread, nothing too harsh! I was accepted this morning on 10/11/2017 and interviewed on 10/07/2017 so it was a pretty quick process. I’m pretty excited! Did anyone else get accepted? If so message me please!

So interview went well to whoever is keeping up with this thread, nothing too harsh! I was accepted this morning on 10/11/2017 and interviewed on 10/07/2017 so it was a pretty quick process. I’m pretty excited! Did anyone else get accepted? If so message me please!

Hello! I am from MI as well and I have an interview Nov. 11th can you please tell me how the interview process went

Hey!!
I have an interview Nov. 14th I’m super nervous!! Any advice? This is my top school and I hope to get in

Hello! I am from MI as well and I have an interview Nov. 11th can you please tell me how the interview process went
Hey! I’m not the one from MI. Lol we all have similar usernames.
I can tell you be yourself 100 times and you’ll just disregard it but seriously be yourself. Chat with students, ask questions, and wear your smile. It’s definitly my top choice! Good luck and keep us updated!

Members don't see this ad :)
I was accepted as well!! Have you received the email yet? What group were you in? I was in group 3.

I was accepted as well!! Have you received the email yet? What group were you in? I was in group 3.
I was in group three too! I’ll inbox you!!! I have not? when they called they said that they will send it soon, nothing yet though..

Hey! I’m not the one from MI. Lol we all have similar usernames.
I can tell you be yourself 100 times and you’ll just disregard it but seriously be yourself. Chat with students, ask questions, and wear your smile. It’s definitly my top choice! Good luck and keep us updated!
Thank you!!!!!

how long after your interview did you find out you were accepted ?

Do you mind sharing how the interview process went
For us we were divided into three groups of 10 and each did the same activities/tours/interview in different order. The actual interview itself was relaxed. Just pretend like you’re having a regular conversation! Be professional, wear a bright smile and definitly interact with your peers! I wish I had exchanged phone numbers, etc to see if I can find a roommate.
Everyone was nice and I’m very excited to have been accepted.
Each one of us got asked different questions so brush up on your questions and be ready for anything they ask! You’ll be fine!

For us we were divided into three groups of 10 and each did the same activities/tours/interview in different order. The actual interview itself was relaxed. Just pretend like you’re having a regular conversation! Be professional, wear a bright smile and definitly interact with your peers! I wish I had exchanged phone numbers, etc to see if I can find a roommate.
Everyone was nice and I’m very excited to have been accepted.
Each one of us got asked different questions so brush up on your questions and be ready for anything they ask! You’ll be fine!
Thank you!!!

Do you mind sharing how the interview process went
There is a very short writing activity as well. The whole process lasted from 8:30am to 2:15pm. It was very laid back. Really try not to stress too much and good luck!!!

I GOT ACCEPTED TOO!! woohoo. My interview was also on 10/7 and i got the call the following thursday! Everyone was super friendly and I am beyond excited to start! Make sure you are engaging and asking questions and just being friendly. Also, they literally look at everything you do so just make sure you are always smiling and engaged!! Good luck! interview itself was very relaxing, basically having a conversation, it was very nice!

I GOT ACCEPTED TOO!! woohoo. My interview was also on 10/7 and i got the call the following thursday! Everyone was super friendly and I am beyond excited to start! Make sure you are engaging and asking questions and just being friendly. Also, they literally look at everything you do so just make sure you are always smiling and engaged!! Good luck! interview itself was very relaxing, basically having a conversation, it was very nice!
Congratulations!! What group were you in?

Hello! I just got accepted to Manchester and im super excited!! Any one want a roommate?
I live in Michigan also

Thank you, you too! Yes I did apply early admissions, what about you? I'm coming from out of Michigan
Hello! Im from Michigan! I got accepted to Manchester and just looking to see if anyone needs a roommate?

Anyone else get an interview for this upcoming month? Any tips from those who got accepted?

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone else get an interview for this upcoming month? Any tips from those who got accepted?
Just be yourself and smile. they like you on paper so they want to know who you are.

Anyone get accepted to manchester and thinking of going?

For those of you that got accepted, are you guys planning to accept the offer and attend?

Can anyone give me any details about the reputation and quality of this school?

Are there that many pharmacist jobs in north Indiana?

Hi everyone

My name is Dalia. I am accepted for the pharmacy program class of 2022!! :) If anyone can help me find where most students live off campus? And if anyone is looking for a roommate, for like two bedroom apartment?