Manic Monday

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tariq

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well monday is almost here.I start in a OB/GYN rotation.I am scared to death and i am told thats natural but still i need reassurance:)Anyway im going in blindly without any prep at all.Just too lazt to get around buying a book and actually going through it.I would like input from others starting on monday or those who have already started.Please share your thoughts here.Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I forgot to add that im on call my very first day so that isnt helping the anxiety either.

Do not worry. You will most certainly have adequate backup from seniors/attendings on your call nights

Also, no book will prepare you for internship. The issues that you will deal with more often jusy require common sense more than book knowledge.

Good luck and try to relax

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the reassurance:)

I can't believe it's been an entire year since i was starting residency. You'll be fine. Just don't be afraid for asking for help. Your seniors and staff are on call with you and won't mind you asking for help. The only bad call is the one you didn't make.

Goodluck

I think the OP is starting internship on Monday, not 3rd year. At any rate, it's natural to be nervous, but I'm sure you'll get through it fine.