Manipulation for exorcism

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

(nicedream)

Fitter Happier
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I heard muscle energy works for demonic possessions, anyone have any experience with this?

Members don't see this ad.

No, but sacrificing a chicken might help.

well I guess the reason our board pass rate here at UNE is so low is because they spend all of May and June teaching us OME (osteopathic manipulative exorcism)... ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
Anybody know a good book for that? I fear I might be a little behind in that area of my board study.

(nicedream) said:
I heard muscle energy works for demonic possessions, anyone have any experience with this?

Yeah but only for very severe demonic possessions. Counterstrain is better for the ordinary every day demonic possessions. :idea:

Dumba$$ :mad:

In last year's November issue of the JAOA, a study was conducted to test the effectiveness of OMT on demonic possessions. It was found that certain techniques (Cranial, lumbar roll, LAR) were slightly better than placebo, but a larger sample was needed as a follow-up. Stay tuned for more results in this exciting new field of medical care.

(nicedream) said:

Just remember, every disease has a somatic manifestation. Even mononucleosis and demon possession. :)

I think maybe some of our faculty need some of that...

Xanderain, when did Dr L say that? :)

When we were in his PBL group last semester. Great group. Lots of fun. Can't remember what he was talking about at the time, but then again, there are so many possibilities.

(nicedream) said:

Yes, the current teaching OMM professor at PCSOM is highly proficient in it !!!!!! :p