March 15th!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doctorcynical

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else freaking out about this date?

Members don't see this ad.

Is this like when all the schools are done sending out invites or something? I keep hearing about this date but I'm not really sure what it means? Maybe you could enlighten me, dr. cynical?

Originally posted by Brickhouse
Is this like when all the schools are done sending out invites or something? I keep hearing about this date but I'm not really sure what it means? Maybe you could enlighten me, dr. cynical?

Most med schools offer as many acceptances as spots by this date. See the amcas webpage for more info.

Members don't see this ad :)
Not sure...perhaps if you are a Caesar you should be scared.....

Good one, stomper....

Dont' get this date confused with MAY 15, the last day you can hold more than one acceptance at a time.

Originally posted by stomper627

LOL! nice one... :)

i hate the wait.

Beware the Ides of March :scared:

Originally posted by doctorcynical
Most med schools offer as many acceptances as spots by this date. See the amcas webpage for more info.
I thought it was all schools, not just most. Or at least that was the impression that I got when schools were telling me about this.

lol...i think that was the first time in my life I've read something on a bulletin board and started laughing out loud...

Originally posted by facted
lol...i think that was the first time in my life I've read something on a bulletin board and started laughing out loud...

You should go to the Lounge more often then... always good times in there.

March 15 is the day when residency match results come out at noon EST. And yes, I am scared.

Originally posted by umass rower
I thought it was all schools, not just most. Or at least that was the impression that I got when schools were telling me about this.

all schools should...but they dont.