March rotation site for Cnd student?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hringrose

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Could anyone recommend a good site for doing a clerkship rotation in March of 2006? I begin clerkship by doing a 2 week elective and would like to experience medicine in the USA (I am coming from Alberta, Canada). I am most interested in rural family medicine but am open to suggestions. So far, I have found that most schools require you to have completed all or your mandatory rotations before doing electives there. If any of you can recommend anything, please let me know.

Thanks,

hringrose

Members don't see this ad.

hringrose said:
Hi,

Could anyone recommend a good site for doing a clerkship rotation in March of 2006? I begin clerkship by doing a 2 week elective and would like to experience medicine in the USA (I am coming from Alberta, Canada). I am most interested in rural family medicine but am open to suggestions. So far, I have found that most schools require you to have completed all or your mandatory rotations before doing electives there. If any of you can recommend anything, please let me know.

Thanks,

hringrose

Which of the following rotations have you done already?
Surgery
Internal med
Psych
Obs/gyn
Peds