Marketing research for thermal regulation device

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

micafish

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a student from Illinois Institute of Technology. My classmate and I are now working on a marketing research project with Attune Medical. It is a medical device company devoting to creating a better method for temperature management. We would like to invite some anesthetists and nurse anesthetists who work in the operation room frequently to join our research so we could get some insight of temperature management (especially worming process) in the OR. Your experience and needs could help up provide advanced products and service in the future.

This is the survey link:
Attune Medical - Marketing Research

The survey would take no longer 10 minutes. We will offer $20 Amazon Gift card to participators who are qualified and finish all the questions. Any information will be valuable for us.

We are also conducting phone interview to collect your ideas. If you are interested in our research project and willing to talk to us, please feel free to contact us. We will offer incentive to interviewers who are qualified. Thank you in advance.

Chelsea Wang
Masters Candidate,
Marketing Analytics
E-mail: [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.