Marquette news

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Marquette says they do not rank students, so how do they make there decision. what they tell me is that students are re-evaluated from the pool.

I really need to just talk to the head guy and find out what my chances are.

Members don't see this ad.

just wondering, is Marquette a Catholic school or Christian school?

Last time i checked christian and catholic schools mean the same thing. To answer your question Marquette is a jesuit school, in reality its a catholic school.

Members don't see this ad :)
MU decided to send a letter stating that I must continue to wait on the alternate pool. I think the letter was more like the nail in the coffin. Time to let go son, its not going to happen this year. They really had my hopes up when I recieved the letter this afternoon, but I figured it wasn't going to be good, becuase by now the school would have called instead of sending a letter. So it looks like I will be reapplying for 2005, here we go again.

:thumbdown:

with all do respect man, i agree with your post, it takes a brave man to face up to the reality that this may not be the year, just take the year to enjoy yourself, boost your app, and get that spot right away next round. i think i'm going the PA track now, but i wish you all the luck, don't let marquette own you, they are bitches (yeah i said it) goodluck hockeydentist, keep on truckin', oh yeah, i'm drunk

I heard there was movement on the out of state alternate list in the spring but there was never any movement on the in state alternate list. Poop.

Hey Kati

I take it your going to reapply.