marquette univ dental school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ITSME

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys.... plz share some info abt the international dentist program, abt their criteria, abt the school, etc... if u can... thanks:)

Members don't see this ad.

186 views.... .... plz share some info guys...

i dont know about the school but the program has not passed the deadline yet. I am thinking to apply. It is a space based program. The criteria are not that high to apply. But seats are limited or depends on the class.

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks for the info.... i have done some research on this but dint get much info either....

hey guys, if any of u r currently enrolled or were enrolled in this school's advanced standing program, plz help us out with a few details, abt the school, the criteria for admission, and any other info ..... thanks...

i would say just call or email. the director is nice and im sure he would talk to you.

i would say just call or email. the director is nice and im sure he would talk to you.

thanks... i got their brochure n application docs. i just wanted to know the students' view... thanks again