Marquette University Post-Bacc 2021/2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

azyu22

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm starting this thread because it hasn't been started yet.
Recently got accepted into the post-bacc program at Marquette and was wondering how I would go about getting notes from students in the last cohort.
Excited to meet people in the program!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I just got accepted and would love to connect with you!

Hello! I was recently admitted into the postbacc program and before I decide to commit, I was hoping if either of you can tell me about your experience thus far. What is the courseload like? Also approximately how many students in your cohort got into Marquette dental? Feel free to DM if you prefer. I am a non trad with around a 3.0 BCP and 3.2 overall when I graduated in 2017 so even though I know I have to put a lot of work in to succeed, I would prefer to go with a program that has a bit of favoritism to students who completed the postbacc. Thanks a lot!

Reactions: 1 user
I find the post-bacc to be very rewarding, and fair towards those who put in the work. There are definitely applicants such as yourself who are non trad, and I think I can speak for everyone that we all have similar stats. Marquette definitely likes to see applicants who completed their postbacc, but completion does not determine acceptance - you definitely have to be a competitive applicant amongst your application pool. It's not a guarantee, but it 100% sets up the opportunities for success.
DM me!
Hello! I was recently admitted into the postbacc program and before I decide to commit, I was hoping if either of you can tell me about your experience thus far. What is the courseload like? Also approximately how many students in your cohort got into Marquette dental? Feel free to DM if you prefer. I am a non trad with around a 3.0 BCP and 3.2 overall when I graduated in 2017 so even though I know I have to put a lot of work in to succeed, I would prefer to go with a program that has a bit of favoritism to students who completed the postbacc. Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user