• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW

Marquette University School of Dentistry Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

artist2022

UCLA D4 🎉
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
2+ Year Member
Dec 25, 2016
  1. Dental Student
Reactions: 1 users
About the Ads

SoggyToast123

Apr 30, 2020
  1. Pre-Dental
is it still worth submitting a primary for marquette?

I already submitted my other school apps in august, but I want to apply to more schools and idk if it's worth the hassle/money of applying in September if marquette fills it's seats quickly.

About the Ads

zindagi124

Dec 21, 2015
  1. Dental Student
Any idea when foreign trained dentist can submit their application to marquette? I mean which month ? On their website january 1st is the deadline mentioned for application but when can i submit my application ? Do they interview foreign trained dentist with other dental applicants or they have a separate pool for foreign trained dentist? Do foreign trained dentist have to submit a toefl score if english is the medium of education in their institution? anyone who can answer all these querries?????

About the Ads
About the Ads

spiffytooth

Jul 20, 2020
  1. Pre-Dental
This was posted in the DAT Bootcamp admissions Facebook group:

View attachment 317946 View attachment 317947

Does the last bullet point mean that if you didn’t get an interview invite today, the next time they are sending them/interviewing is in the spring?

Their website said they traditionally send all of them at once but this year they may make it rolling. I guess this post means they kept with tradition.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users

placloh

Jan 7, 2020
  1. Pre-Dental
Pretty bummed. I hope they are sending more OOS this fall. I was expecting rolling invitations based on the admissions page.
Does the last bullet point mean that if you didn’t get an interview invite today, the next time they are sending them/interviewing is in the spring?

Their website said they traditionally send all of them at once but this year they may make it rolling. I guess this post means they kept with tradition.

Reactions: 4 users

Tsartsarbinks

Sep 9, 2020
Hey I'm a current D3 here and was OOS and interviewed at the end of January. If you didn't get an invite yet, don’t lose hope just yet. We do 50 in state and 50 OOS every class. If you have any questions send them my way and I'll help if I can

Reactions: 5 users
About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.