Marquette University School of Dentistry Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

artist2022

DDS 🦷🎓✔
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Good luck everyone!

Link to last years thread: ***Official Marquette University School of Dentistry Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Link to interview prep: Marquette University School of Dentistry Interview Feedback
----> Be sure to give feedback on your interview to help future applicants! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I didn't get any email back about a supplemental fee yet either so I just emailed them

is it still worth submitting a primary for marquette?

I already submitted my other school apps in august, but I want to apply to more schools and idk if it's worth the hassle/money of applying in September if marquette fills it's seats quickly.

is it still worth submitting a primary for marquette?

I already submitted my other school apps in august, but I want to apply to more schools and idk if it's worth the hassle/money of applying in September if marquette fills it's seats quickly.
Depends how many you already applied to.

Depends how many you already applied to.

I'm at about 14 right now. I know that's alot, but my gpa is a dumpster fire so i'm looking to add about 2-3 more. plus, my wallet has alot of insecurities so i'm helping it lose weight

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I'm at about 14 right now. I know that's alot, but my gpa is a dumpster fire so i'm looking to add about 2-3 more. plus, my wallet has alot of insecurities so i'm helping it lose weight
Honestly, with around 10+ and that DAT, I don't see you needing to add more schools. How's your GPA/sGPA?

Members don't see this ad :)
Just to confirm, they start sending out interview invitations in two days (September 7th), right?

I wonder if they'll actually send out invites today considering it's Labor Day. Online it says their offices are closed today

Their website says the week of September 7th, so I guess it could be any day now.

Reactions: 2 users
Any idea when foreign trained dentist can submit their application to marquette? I mean which month ? On their website january 1st is the deadline mentioned for application but when can i submit my application ? Do they interview foreign trained dentist with other dental applicants or they have a separate pool for foreign trained dentist? Do foreign trained dentist have to submit a toefl score if english is the medium of education in their institution? anyone who can answer all these querries?????

Just received an interview invite!

Reactions: 4 users
Congrats!! Can you please post your stats?
They are in my signature below the post! In case you can't see it:
cGPA: 3.92 | sGPA: 3.90
DAT: 25AA | 23TS | 30 RC | 30 PAT

They are in my signature below the post! In case you can't see it:
cGPA: 3.92 | sGPA: 3.90
DAT: 25AA | 23TS | 30 RC | 30 PAT
Did ur portal get updated? Mine has been completed/under review for a while now?

Just received an interview invite!!

Reactions: 2 users
Just received the interview invite, portal updated as well. Good luck everyone!

Still got nothing from Marquette!

For those who got invited
Are you guys instate or out state?
Also do you know if all the invitations went out today for the fall?

This was posted in the DAT Bootcamp admissions Facebook group:

D95892AD-5C64-40DF-BE70-8046DDC0D1E7.jpeg
602B85D8-84C2-4616-B396-99FF20FEF936.jpeg

• Sad
This was posted in the DAT Bootcamp admissions Facebook group:

View attachment 317946View attachment 317947

Does the last bullet point mean that if you didn’t get an interview invite today, the next time they are sending them/interviewing is in the spring?

Their website said they traditionally send all of them at once but this year they may make it rolling. I guess this post means they kept with tradition.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users
Pretty bummed. I hope they are sending more OOS this fall. I was expecting rolling invitations based on the admissions page.
Does the last bullet point mean that if you didn’t get an interview invite today, the next time they are sending them/interviewing is in the spring?

Their website said they traditionally send all of them at once but this year they may make it rolling. I guess this post means they kept with tradition.

Reactions: 4 users
How many OOS applicants do they usually interview?

Hey I'm a current D3 here and was OOS and interviewed at the end of January. If you didn't get an invite yet, don’t lose hope just yet. We do 50 in state and 50 OOS every class. If you have any questions send them my way and I'll help if I can

Reactions: 5 users
Since no one else posted on here about it, I thought I should. I was invited to interview via email yesterday. I am IS and my application was submitted and verified the first week it was open.

What day are you guys interviewing on?

Receive an interview at this school. It was an awesome school last cycle when I took a tour. Good luck guys