Marquette University School of Dentistry Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

I wonder if they are still making calls

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
My status on AADSAS just changed to “check back on Dec. 15” but I haven’t gotten an email or call yet! I hope this means good news is coming!! I’m IS for anyone wondering

My status on AADSAS just changed to “check back on Dec. 15” but I haven’t gotten an email or call yet! I hope this means good news is coming!! I’m IS for anyone wondering
I got the same update but im not sure what it means. Anyone who got acepted have this update on their portal?

It could also mean we got waitlisted.. but its a good sign for sure

Reactions: 1 user
yes I did :). I also got that same status change right before Howard university accepted me last night. It could be good news for sure!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I got two acceptances and those two schools changed it to that status as well so I am hoping the same will happen with Marquette :)
yes I did :). I also got that same status change right before Howard university accepted me last night. It could be good news for sure!!

I just got my acceptance this afternoon. For the people that are already in dental school or remember what they told us during the interview.. Do we receiving notice right away if we got a scholarship? When do we find out if we receive any aid?

My friend who was accepted earlier today also has their portal as "Check back December 15th" so there may still be hope! I am curious when they stop calling and if they will be making calls tomorrow.

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know what the "Check back December 15th" means on the portal? Is this for everyone?

Does anyone know what the "Check back December 15th" means on the portal? Is this for everyone?
I have a feeling they have that for everyone. I was going through the facebook admissions page and a lot of people have the same status. My only hope now is that they're not done calling people and maybe we hear back tomorrow.

Last year I got an email saying I was waitlisted around 8AM the morning of decision day.. Has anyone even received an email?

AADSAS portal just changed from "Check back at December 15" to offer made, yet I did not receive an email or call today....is this for everyone? Does anyone know what is going on?

Me too :( Does anyone on here know what exactly the odds of getting off the waitlist are?
If OOS im praying its not bad since some students will go to their state school. IS is harder because those students save more money by attending Marquette.

Hey I'm a current D3 here and was OOS and interviewed at the end of January. If you didn't get an invite yet, don’t lose hope just yet. We do 50 in state and 50 OOS every class. If you have any questions send them my way and I'll help if I can
Messaging you!

AADSAS portal just changed from "Check back at December 15" to offer made, yet I did not receive an email or call today....is this for everyone? Does anyone know what is going on?
I only got an email, no call... Maybe they are making calls today still?

Any fb group?
Also, did anyone receive their acceptance packet in the mail yet!

Me too :( Does anyone on here know what exactly the odds of getting off the waitlist are?
Wiatlisted & I'm wondering the same thing! I got accepted into another school but I still think Marquette is my #1 choice. I just don't want to put a deposit down yet

Hey all! I was waitlisted, too. I was wondering what we should do about updated transcripts? I updated it on my AADSAS but can we send an unofficial directly to them? And any added experiences we had?

Thanks in advance!!

Found a fb group:

Received an interview invite on December 22nd. I'm OOS.

Looks like Marquette did send out some invitation on December 22. I thought they won’t send out another big batch until January. Does anybody know if they sent out a lot interviews on Dec? Are they planning to do rolling basic this year instead of sending out big batches in January?

Does anyone know how many acceptances they sent out on the 15th of December?

Last edited:
Looks like Marquette did send out some invitation on December 22. I thought they won’t send out another big batch until January. Does anybody know if they sent out a lot interviews on Dec? Are they planning to do rolling basic this year instead of sending out big batches in January?
I called admissions 12/15 week bc I didnt get a pre-dec interview and the woman who answered the phone said they'd do it in January and February.....

"If you have completed your application, there is no need to contact us at this time" is what they are trying to tell us LOL
So they don’t want any letters of interest I’m guessing 😅

so if we don't hear back with an interview by at least January 20, it's most likely dead chances. The last interview date for OOS is January 22.

so if we don't hear back with an interview by at least January 20, it's most likely dead chances. The last interview date for OOS is January 22.
As much as I wanna stay positive and hopeful, it’s indeed the true case for Marquette 😔

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone know how many people accepted their seats?

Reactions: 1 users