Marquette University School of Dentistry Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

D

deleted1070139

Does anyone have any idea when they give out interviews, like the exact date? The previous years had a specific date for interviews being sent out and was wondering if there was any information for this year? I know its somewhere in September, but just asking cuz I'm just a little anxious and waiting to hear back from most schools.

Does anyone have any idea when they give out interviews, like the exact date? The previous years had a specific date for interviews being sent out and was wondering if there was any information for this year? I know its somewhere in September, but just asking cuz I'm just a little anxious and waiting to hear back from most schools.
I think sometime next week from what I've been hearing!! Good luck!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Just received an interview invite at 1:02pm :) via Zoom

Reactions: 1 user
Interview #7
School: Marquette
Notification date: 9/7
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/1
Application complete date: 6/3
GPA (science, overall): 3.75, 3.83
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19/19/22/20 no
Dates available OR your interview date: 9/20 is the earliest
Method of interview: Virtual

Did anyone who received an interview invite submit their application around mid-July?

Did anyone who received an interview invite submit their application around mid-July?
I submitted mine June 1st, but my recommender didn't get her letter in until end of June. Does anyone know if today is the only day Marquette is sending out invites?

Interview #4
Residency: IS
Application complete date: 6/3 but submitted DAT 7/15
GPA (science, overall): 3.9, 3.92
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/23/23/24/no
Dates available OR your interview date: For in-state, earliest is 11/1

Interview #1
AADSAS mail-out date: 8/24
Application complete date: 8/28
GPA (science, overall): 3.74, 3.65
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/19/20/22 no

Members don't see this ad :)
Interview #6
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/3
Application complete date: 6/23
GPA (science, overall): 3.62, 3.67
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/18/22/24/No
Dates available: 9/20 earliest date
Method of interview: Zoom

Interview #1
AADSAS mail-out date: 8/24
Application complete date: 8/28
GPA (science, overall): 3.74, 3.65
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/19/20/22 no
welp, now my day is ruined

• Sad
This might be a dumb question- but my application on ADDSAS says it’s been verified and received/under review. I never got an “application complete” email from Maquette though even after submitting all rec letters. I’m not sure what that means?

This might be a dumb question- but my application on ADDSAS says it’s been verified and received/under review. I never got an “application complete” email from Maquette though even after submitting all rec letters. I’m not sure what that means?
Did you pay supplemental fee for Marquette?

Yes I did.
That’s weird. I paid my fee on June 9th, and my status changed the same day to “received/under review”. However, I also didn’t get application complete email.

Interview #3
Notification date: 9/8
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/21
Application complete date: 6/28
GPA (science, overall): 3.25, 3.39
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19/19/21/20/none
Dates available OR your interview date: 10/4 is earliest

What time did you get your email?
Interview #3
Notification date: 9/8
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/21
Application complete date: 6/28
GPA (science, overall): 3.25, 3.39
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19/19/21/20/none
Dates available OR your interview date: 10/4 is earliest

Has anyone who applied in Aug get an interview?

For those who interviewed, how was it? Any advice?

Interviewed 10/11/21. I had the pleasure of interviewing for 15 mins w a D4 and 15 mins w/ faculty. The interview was very relaxed. Go into it with the mindset “this is already my school, I’m just having a friendly conversation w my colleagues” ☺️ Good luck everyone

Interviewed 10/11/21. I had the pleasure of interviewing for 15 mins w a D4 and 15 mins w/ faculty. The interview was very relaxed. Go into it with the mindset “this is already my school, I’m just having a friendly conversation w my colleagues” ☺️ Good luck everyone
Hi, when did you apply and whats your stat? Thank you!

Are we supposed to submit the background check consent form if we interviewed or only when we are accepted?

I thought they send another wave post December? Either way, I dislike the way they do it lol

How do you know this?
during the info session (part 1 of the interview) last week, they said that we were the last oos interviews but now im assuming they meant pre-december people

during the info session (part 1 of the interview) last week, they said that we were the last oos interviews but now im assuming they meant pre-december people
That would make sense - I believe they will send out at least some post-dec interviews

Has anyone received the ‘thank you for interviewing’ packet in the mail? I didn’t see anyone mention it in the past and wanted to see if it meant anything, good or bad.

Has anyone received the ‘thank you for interviewing’ packet in the mail? I didn’t see anyone mention it in the past and wanted to see if it meant anything, good or bad.
I received it too and was wondering the same! Regardless, I thought it was so nice. 🥺❤️

Reactions: 1 users
I received it too! I was like ummm it’s not December 1st yet!? And then realized it was a thank you 😂 regardless it was extremely thoughtful :))

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Accepted 11:04 central time via email