Marquette University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentistree

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there any one who has applied to marq school ?
When will they call for interview? As their deadline has passed...

Members don't see this ad.

hey, I have applied to Marquette Advanced standing program, but they have a space based program so they will call for interview only if they have got some space,by some student being dropped out during 1st year or if any1 takes a transfer..or somebody fails..otherwise no space and no chance for us...I live in Milwaukee and I have not yet heared anything about any space being created this year...:(
Is there any one who has applied to marq school ?
When will they call for interview? As their deadline has passed...

me too applied but havent heard from them yet. called them n they said they will come 2 know abt the seats next month only...

Members don't see this ad :)
I had applied in january and i got a letter from them stating that my application is complete and that they will start sending acceptance from february... did you all guys get that letter? it says (acceptance not interview) that's something right:confused::confused:. Anyways hope for the best at least somewhere we should get in.....

All the best to all of you who are waiting...

ya me 2 got a letter that my application is complete n tat letter said so.. n soon i called them n they said they will know smthg next month only
lets hope for the best