Marquette University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xjumpman

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi, everyone, is there anybody get news from Marquette? any idea about when will they sent iv?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
I got a letter one week before stating that there are no seats for the international dental students for this time.They are not accepting anyone.

Hi,
I got a letter one week before stating that there are no seats for the international dental students for this time.They are not accepting anyone.

Did they refund your money? They pulled the same card last year.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got rejection letter from this university..two weeks ago...so is that mean...since they don't have seat available...that is why they send me rejection letter....?????????????Don't get this...

Is that true? So why did they still ask for check?

I got a mail to send a cheque to university and it says they will start interviews from march..I am confused...what to do???

Hi i got the same mail by post and I have sent my 45$ check..
they said they ll be able to reject or say somethin in feb...
How come ppl have got rejections already?:oops::oops::oops:

I received a letter from Marquette, and then I called them. A very nice woman says that she has no idea about seats availability and quantity. i'll apply as soon as I will be able to get any appropriate information.
IMHO, this is absurd to apply to nothing.

Last year they took "ONE" student as only 1 seat was available.

I would suggest you guys to write a humble request email to the university asking back the application fees. By Law they can't charge you for nothing, thats simple logic. Please don't let yourself or your money be eaten out by universities for nothing! We are dentists and not illiterate people who let their a** f****** now and then!

Now a days, I am telling you guys from my personal experience that some schools are taking us for granted since we are so eager, hardworking, desperate enough to achieve our dreams.

Hope the message is clear. I don't intend to spread the negative news but thats the truth I have experienced it myself.

Damn Dentalidp. Though you put that harshly, it's unfortunately very true. :(