Marquette?/

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Beagle

Meet BEAGLE
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know why the class for Marquette is so small these days? I think they only have admission for like 75 or so students?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
I applied to Marquette this year, but haven't heard anything about why there is a limited number of seats.
Tim.

i applied to marquette last year..and i remember something about them opening new facilities next year..

....maybe thats a reason?

Members don't see this ad :)
By them opening new facilities, does this mean they will allow more students in for admission?

I visited Marquette last year and they are planning to open up the new dental school in another 1.5 years or so and they only have enough operatories built for about 76 students. They only accept 25 Wisconsin residents and the rest of the class is from out-of-state.

hey, I've applied to Marquette for this year, and it appears that they will have the new facilities open for the class of 2002, the upcoming cycle...I just received the info pack today...
you could get more info on their web site...very pretty, with lots of flowers.. :D