Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Marquette?/

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Beagle, Aug 2, 2001.

1. Beagle

Beagle Meet BEAGLE
    7+ Year Member

Does anyone know why the class for Marquette is so small these days? I think they only have admission for like 75 or so students?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Thebeyonder

Thebeyonder Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Hi,
    I applied to Marquette this year, but haven't heard anything about why there is a limited number of seats.
    Tim.

4. Mr. So-So

Mr. So-So Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

i applied to marquette last year..and i remember something about them opening new facilities next year..

....maybe thats a reason?

5. Beagle

Beagle Meet BEAGLE
    7+ Year Member

By them opening new facilities, does this mean they will allow more students in for admission?

6. I visited Marquette last year and they are planning to open up the new dental school in another 1.5 years or so and they only have enough operatories built for about 76 students. They only accept 25 Wisconsin residents and the rest of the class is from out-of-state.

7. lalo5

lalo5 Member
    7+ Year Member

hey, I've applied to Marquette for this year, and it appears that they will have the new facilities open for the class of 2002, the upcoming cycle...I just received the info pack today...
    you could get more info on their web site...very pretty, with lots of flowers.. :D