1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Marquette?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by tinker bell, Dec 1, 2002.

1. tinker bell

tinker bell 1K Member
    7+ Year Member

Has anyone heard from Marquette yet? That school does not interview. It's just so mysterious.
    T

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Comet208

7+ Year Member

Dentist
    Hey Tinker,

have you received a scholarship/secondary application from them??? they send it to everyone...
    i called them last week (i have been bugging all the schools lately) and they said that i might hear from them by mid or late December, even though they just got my application 2 weeks ago.

good luck to you...

p.s how serious are you about Marquette?

Comet

4. tinker bell

tinker bell 1K Member
    7+ Year Member

I sent my secondary to Marquette about 2 wks ago. If I'm not at crunch time, I would schedule a trip to visit Marquette. I'm serious about all the schools that I apply to. I think that every school has its own strength and getting into any school is an honor. I don't really have first choice, second choice...last choice. It's just a mentality game so I'll be happy wherever I end up going and don't get pissed off at the end of the year.
    T