Marshall University School of Pharmacy Class of 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nimazee15

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to start a thread for those that were accepted into the MUSOP for the C/O 2019!

First off! Congrats are in order...we took our first step to becoming pharmacist!

Let's see whom else is joining us!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Seems like another crappy pharmacy school with low standards that anyone can get into....Another "buy your degree" type school that is ruining our profession

Reactions: 1 user
Seems like another crappy pharmacy school with low standards that anyone can get into....Another "buy your degree" type school that is ruining our profession

Whatever your belief is please keep it to yourself this thread is meant to get others in my class together. You continue to do your job!

Members don't see this ad :)
Just wanted to start a thread for those that were accepted into the MUSOP for the C/O 2019!

First off! Congrats are in order...we took our first step to becoming pharmacist!

just got accepted today......really liked the school and can't wait to start in the Fall......congrats to everyone accepted

Reactions: 1 users
I'm so happy for both pharmacy-2014 and nimazee15.... 2019.... that will probably be the year the demand for pharmacists finally blows through the roof. Jobs....everywhere.

Reactions: 2 users
How about you do your job and move it to the right forum? Otherwise, its free range thread mocking season.
I'm not the Pharmacy moderator so this is NOT "my job". I was trying to help.

As a matter of fact, the user who reported it only complained about it being off topic and not the it was misplaced.

But since you asked so nicely, I'll move it.

I interviewed 01.26.15 and I got accepted as well!!! I'm so excited;)

Reactions: 1 users
Hi everyone, I am schedule for an interview on March 2nd, I would greatly appreciate any advice. Thanks

just be confident and stay active during the interview process.....and be yourself....don't try telling a fake story to make a good impression

I interviewed last week and just found out I am wait listed as of Friday :(. I really liked the school, I really hope I make it. Anyone else accepted or wait listed?

Can anyone tell me how long the wait is to find out their decision after an interview?

Hi Nimazee

Do you have any tips or advice as to what to expect during the interview? I have one coming up tomorrow so anything you can share is greatly appreciated.

Hi Nimazee

Do you have any tips or advice as to what to expect during the interview? I have one coming up tomorrow so anything you can share is greatly appreciated.

Hi Gymnai

I have an interview coming up at Marshall and was wondering if you could share how your experience went. Thank you!

The interview went fairly smoothly. The staff and faculty were very nice. There are two components, writing and the interview session. Both last about 30 minutes long. What I gather is that they are really trying to get to know you so make sure you stand out and don't give generic answers!

The interview went fairly smoothly. The staff and faculty were very nice. There are two components, writing and the interview session. Both last about 30 minutes long. What I gather is that they are really trying to get to know you so make sure you stand out and don't give generic answers!

Thanks! I really like the school. That was very helpful.