Maryland-1/19 interview yet to hear anything

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Joeybag

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Interviewed at U Maryland 1/19 haven't heard anything good or bad since (infosource still says invited for interview). Has anyone been rejected from around the same time or are they letting us wait around forever? Basically I'm assuming I'm not getting accepted, until a few days ago I get a UMD financial aid mailer, telling to check for scholarships, registration status etc. (SURFS @www.simsweb.umaryland.edu) I can log on and have an account though it seems strange my name and info would be in Maryland system seeing how I havent been accepted (or rejected). I called the school and they said that my application is still pending and didnt seem to understand why I would have got this mailer either. Possibly MD's financial aid offices got my info from FAFSA and sent me this w/out any knowledge of my status w/in the dental school. Anyone in the same boat or can offer any advice?
Thanks for any help.

Members don't see this ad.

In the same boat with you! I interviewed at Maryland back in October, and still haven't heard from Maryland. Oh by the way, I also received the fin. aid card. I'm guessing the fin. aid dept. and dental school work separately so I wouldn't read into too much.