Maryland February interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lgo

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone interviewed at Maryland in late February? Any news?

Members don't see this ad.

I was there on Feb 24th and have nothing to show for it yet! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm from NY. I really loved UMD though. I have my fingers crossed, but not a peep yet.

I was at the March 3 interview for MD and they told us that they are going to start looking at applications again sometime in April, probably next week. I have not heard from them since then and there has been no movement on my AADSAS profile. From what I've read on other threads, their class is full for both in-state and oos and that the only spots that are going to be available come from people who withdraw their commitment to the school or for those who don't make their deposit on time. I remain optimistic but the reality is that only 4-5 spots tend to become available this late in the application cycle. We'll have to wait and see.

Thanks for the response guys. It seems like Maryland is only pulling out people from the waitlist to fill the available spots. I am trying to be optimistic myself, but I guess there's very little hope at this point :xf: