1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Maryland, Hopkins --> time b/w submission & completion

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Coalboy, Dec 3, 2001.

1. Coalboy

Coalboy Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Hi,

Can anyone tell me how long it took between the time UMD or Hopkins got your secondary and the time your application was complete? Also, does UMD send a postcard or something? I know Hopkins had the postcards to address/stamp and return with the application.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. elle

elle Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Hi,

From what I remember, Maryland sent a letter saying my application was complete and had been forwarded to the Admissions Committee (or something to that effect.) The turn-around time was a week or two, but this was back in late August when they were probably just starting to get files...

hope that helps a bit! good luck :)

4. Coalboy

Coalboy Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Thanks, elle.
    I've been a bit of a johnny-come-lately with my applications, so I didn't get those two apps in until 11/26. I hope that doesn't mean mine will sit at the bottom of the pile until March.

I did attach some strobe lights to my application, just to make it stand out.

Hmmm, perhaps that wasn't such a good idea, especially if anyone in the admissions office is an epileptic.

:)