Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Maryland, Hopkins --> time b/w submission & completion

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Coalboy, Dec 3, 2001.

1. Coalboy

Coalboy Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Hi,

Can anyone tell me how long it took between the time UMD or Hopkins got your secondary and the time your application was complete? Also, does UMD send a postcard or something? I know Hopkins had the postcards to address/stamp and return with the application.

2. elle

elle Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Hi,

From what I remember, Maryland sent a letter saying my application was complete and had been forwarded to the Admissions Committee (or something to that effect.) The turn-around time was a week or two, but this was back in late August when they were probably just starting to get files...

hope that helps a bit! good luck :)

3. Coalboy

Coalboy Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Thanks, elle.
    I've been a bit of a johnny-come-lately with my applications, so I didn't get those two apps in until 11/26. I hope that doesn't mean mine will sit at the bottom of the pile until March.

I did attach some strobe lights to my application, just to make it stand out.

Hmmm, perhaps that wasn't such a good idea, especially if anyone in the admissions office is an epileptic.

:)