Maryland MPJE Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Yuki0425

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I will be taking the Maryland MPJE in one week and thought I really needs some advice for this exam. Many had told me that Maryland MPJE was hard, has limited amount of resource, exam questions are poorly written, and and I didn't found many post regarding MD MPJE, all made me really anxious.

Right now I am using the law book from Maryland Pharmacist Association (which i didn't find very helpful, its basically just the regulation code) and brought the 150 questions from pharmacyexam.com. I have a federal law book and some federal notes from school and that's all the resource I have. For those who recently took the Maryland MPJE, I would really appreciate if you can share some of your experience and studying strategies and resource. How reflective is the pharmacyexam question compare to the actual MPJE?

Thanks a lot!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone,

I will be taking the Maryland MPJE in one week and thought I really needs some advice for this exam. Many had told me that Maryland MPJE was hard, has limited amount of resource, exam questions are poorly written, and and I didn't found many post regarding MD MPJE, all made me really anxious.

Right now I am using the law book from Maryland Pharmacist Association (which i didn't find very helpful, its basically just the regulation code) and brought the 150 questions from pharmacyexam.com. I have a federal law book and some federal notes from school and that's all the resource I have. For those who recently took the Maryland MPJE, I would really appreciate if you can share some of your experience and studying strategies and resource. How reflective is the pharmacyexam question compare to the actual MPJE?

Thanks a lot!
I know it is a year later... but how effective did you think the pharmacyexam questions were? were they worth buying?

Hi everyone,

Thanks a lot!

Hi,
Hope your Maryland MPJE exam went well. I'm taking exam in few days and would appreciate if you can share your exam experience, prep material etc. I'm studying MphA book (110 pages) and Federal Pharmacy Law book (Reiss and Hall) . Would you recommend 150 questions from parmacyexam.com? Any idea on Prontopass? Also, share your experience.
Thanks for your help!

Maryland Pharmacist Association law book is key. Boring to read, but it's not like you have a lot of options...