Maryland or Ohio state

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

miceheart

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just got admission into ohio state as well.

Do not know which one to choose from. Can you guys give me some advice?

Both program have good reputation, tuition+living expense is pretty much the same.

I personally like OSU, since the people and staff is so nice and they are very helpful, respond email very quickly and relieve a lot of my tention.

But most of my friends said that mayland will have more choices since it is close to DC have lot of hospital, medical center and goverment. It just the people in that school I felt is so erragent, maybe i am in cincinnati for 6 years and used to this kind of midwestern atmosphere.

I know this kind of question is hard to anser. I just want to see what you guys think of these two school maybe that can help me a little bit.

Members don't see this ad.

Go to the one u think is gonna win NCAA basketball for the next 4 years straight....so u can always loose your sanity every march:laugh: :laugh:

I will see how they play on this season, and decided then. :laugh:

I do have to agree - UMB, of all the schools I interviewed at, was the least nice, not that they weren't! It may just be because they ARE 8th in the nation (and yea yea, the rankings don't really matter etc) and they have an ego. But I think UMB is still a great school and you are part of that greatness :p