Maryland, Pitt, or Temple?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mbob

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently got in to all three and I have no idea where I want to go. The deadline for the deposits is approaching pretty quickly so I need to figure it out. Any advice on which is the best school would be much appreciated. (I'm in state for Pitt and Temple, but cost is not my main concern.)

Members don't see this ad.

As a quick plug for my school, I just want to say I love it here! I was accepted to all of the above schools, and they are all very good in my opinion. For me it came down to PITT vs. UMaryland. I'll suffice it to say I do not regret my decision. If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM.

-Cy

Temple is great, if you have any questions about it, feel free to ask. Just finished my 1st semester. Maryland takes boards after 1st year, so if you like that you should go for it. I personally did not want to have a brutal 1st year, I would prefer to have it spread out over 2 years. Plus, most pass their boards, so I didnt find it to be an issue to have to take it after 2 years versus after 1 year. I am not too familiar with Pitt.