Maryland Prostho program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

icecoffee

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
aaaaaaaaa

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Any feedbacks on Maryland Prostho program? I'm externing pretty soon, and seriously considering to further my training there
( tuition, atmosphere, up to date implants??... )

Also, how about Univ of Texas San Ant prostho?
I'm also applying there.

thanks
<>< icecoffee

I'm a DDS student at Maryland and have done some shadowing rotations up there and the residents seem happy and laid back.

Sorry, that's all I know :oops:

jb!:)

I'm a DDS student at Maryland and have done some shadowing rotations up there and the residents seem happy and laid back.

Sorry, that's all I know :oops:

thanks for your input. How is living around school? I heard there are some rough spots,but any big cities have that.
Anything i should know about the atmosphere there in maryland?

thanks for your input. How is living around school? I heard there are some rough spots,but any big cities have that.
Anything i should know about the atmosphere there in maryland?

Baltimore is a rough city. It's very patchy. You can be in the best area of town and cross the street and be in one of the worse. Luckily, the area around the school is heavily patrolled by University Police, and in my opinion, very safe. Regardless, I never walk alone at night.

I enjoy the city because it relatively cheap. You get city life for a fraction of the cost. Plus there are some great neighborhoods with good restaurants. We get all seasons here, yet they're not extreme. We're close enough to escape to DC and all it has to offer !

The atmosphere at Maryland has been laid back. Granted, I haven't started clinic yet. However, i rarely hear students bitch and complain to the extent that other students do about their school on SDN.