Maryland reapplicant update email

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shemshad6682

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I was just wondering if anybody, who is a re-applicant, has recently received an email from UMD telling them to summarize what they have done to improve their application as a re-applicant. I just got that email and wanted to know, do all re-applicants get that email? or just the ones that are being considered more seriously will get that email? How long should we write? How long did it take for you guys to get an interview after getting the update email? Is this a good sign?....
Any help is appreciated,
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

got it last week, sent a response immediately, about 1 page. haven't heard back yet :(

got it last week, sent a response immediately, about 1 page. haven't heard back yet :(

I am in the same situation. I received the email on Friday, September 17th. I replied to them on Monday, September 20th, but I have not heard anything yet. Keeping my fingers crossed for an interview invite! :xf:

Thank you guys for the info. Anyone else? Any interview invites for re-applicants? Best of luck.