Maryland vs. Tufts vs. Nova. vs. NYU vs. CWRU vs. Midwestern Arizona

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fdzthedentist

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all! I was blessed enough to get six acceptances, but now I'm struggling on which to pick. I'm really thinking about Maryland, because I liked the program and how in state tuition is possible after the first year. I haven't really found any negatives other than the fact that its in Baltimore. Tufts would be my next option, but the price is just insane. Arizona I know produces really competent general dentists and they really promote camaraderie among the students, the facilities were beautiful as well, but again the price is insane. Help please! I'd love to hear any thoughts anyone has on any of these schools, I'm very much open to all of them as they are all great options.

So if there is something that is more important than the $$$ to consider, please feel free to reply, I'd really appreciate it!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I talked to Dr. Lipmann from Nova and asked him a similar question.
In short, go to the school that you feel fits you the best. However, if it is the $$$ that is going to keep you awake at night, then go to the one that meets your financial status.