Maryland vs Tufts vs Temple

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drsuya

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! congratulations to those that have gotten accepted so far and to those that are still waiting, keep the faith alive!
These are my top 3 choices and I wish I could go to all 3. Maryland is my state school but I also really liked Temple and Tufts(Tufts gave me a mini scholarship~15k per year) They all have amazing facilities and awesome programs but I am conflicted. I like all of them. Maryland I am familiar with and is 15 mins down the road, I loved Temples strong focus on clinicals, and for Tufts, they have a great program plus they offered me some money?Which will you pick if you were in my situation and why?
All feedback is appreciated. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

1. Cheapest school
2. School you're most comfortable with
3. See #1

But seriously, what's the difference in price at these schools?

Reactions: 1 users
1. Cheapest school
2. School you're most comfortable with
3. See #1

But seriously, what's the difference in price at these schools?
Well if we are looking at tuition costs, Maryland is the cheapest and will be around 130k for 4 years, Temple will be around 210K for 4 years and Tufts will be around 300K for 4 years(if I subtract the scholarship that'll be around 230K) This does not include living expenses. Where will I receive the best training is the question at hand I guess.

Members don't see this ad :)
Well if we are looking at tuition costs, Maryland is the cheapest and will be around 130k for 4 years, Temple will be around 210K for 4 years and Tufts will be around 300K for 4 years(if I subtract the scholarship that'll be around 230K) This does not include living expenses. Where will I receive the best training is the question at hand I guess.
No clue about the best training, but I'd go to Maryland literally no question.

Reactions: 6 users
I interviewed and was accepted at Maryland and Tufts and also live about 15 minutes from Baltimore. I would personally go Maryland from those options.

Srsly. the crab state

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks for the advice everyone! I have decided to attend Maryland!

I'll see you in the fall. I'm pretty sure I interviewed with you. Congratulations!