Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences-Boston

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pinser555

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey so I just received an interview invitation for the Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences-Boston. They have scheduled me for Nov. 6th, not much notice, huh. Unfortunately I have family obligations that weekend and would like to reschedule the interview. How bad is it to reschedule? Should I blow off my family and go to the interview instead? Also is there anyone who can give me some impressions they have about the interview process and the school itself? Thanks for your guys help, your awesome :love:

Members don't see this ad.

Ahh I just realized I'll need Calc 2 for this school :-( fml, so now I have to enroll for this class after graduation in December.... I'm Sad, I really thought I would be done with Math

Members don't see this ad :)
I'd say a wedding ranks right up there in lack of importance with frisbee golf in comparison to a pharmacy school interview.

Reschedule your family for another time and go get your future. Your family will always stick with u but the school might not.

Finally, I am back to SDN after about 2.5 months being away. My pharmacy school is sweet. However, tests are hard.

Ahh I just realized I'll need Calc 2 for this school :-( fml, so now I have to enroll for this class after graduation in December.... I'm Sad, I really thought I would be done with Math

No worries.

I still have Calc 2 and an upper-level psyche class left (I took too many Sociology classes instead). I'm getting a degree next May though. So I think you're in good shape if you have just one class that is outstanding. Good luck.

Reschedule your family for another time and go get your future. Your family will always stick with u but the school might not.

Finally, I am back to SDN after about 2.5 months being away. My pharmacy school is sweet. However, tests are hard.

Are you studying pharmacy at MCPHS?